Job Vacancy for HR Supervisor
- College Degree
- With at least 3 years work experience in the same role
- Preferably a resident of Calamba Laguna and/or nearby province
- Strong leadership skills
- An independent worker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong competency in Recruitment & Selection and Labor relations
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Computer Proficient
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day HR related activities of the client Company, particularly the following:
- Acts as point of contact in Calamba office and keeps the HR Manager updated of any development in relation to target deliverables.
- Delivers and implements the HR policies, procedures and standards of the client Company,
- Coordinates, sources and helps in the recruitment process for vacancies in Calamba office.
- Handles general inquiries that may include payroll, benefits and HR policies and procedures.
- Implements the client Company’s code of discipline, including writing of notice to explain, facilitating administrative hearing and writing notice of decisions.
- Recommends strategies that will help increase work efficiency in the client Company.
Send your resume to email@example.com.